design08. Quality on the verge of irrationality.
Mark Braun is the designer. design08 a brand ambassador for Otto Hutt. The writing instrument shows quality standards that almost unreasonably reflect the attitude behind the design, development, manufacture and function of the writing instruments. design08 symbolizes a worldview, an attitude towards life and the culture of goods.
Design08 is already the second model from Otto Hutt, which was created in collaboration with star designer Mark Braun.
The unique Pull & Twist filling system was further developed. Thus, it does justice to a writing instrument which, like the design08, is relocatable and postable. The fine, counter-rotating guilloché shows the craftsmanship behind the development and indicates the direction of rotation. The mechanical spring clip, which ends in the concave cap head, is particularly striking.
Made of solid brass, coated with high quality ruthenium, PVD matt coated handle, large XL ct. 18 gold nib, available in 4 nib sizes M, F, B and EF.
- Solid brass barrel and cap. Thread guilloché. Ruthenium coated
- Handle made of stainless steel, matt coated with PVD
- with Otto Hutt 18ct. Gold nib in XL format with Otto Hutt logo, which identifies the writing instrument as an original
- Available in weights EF, F, M and B.
- Piston filler with Otto Hutt’s own Pull & Twist mechanism for operating the pump
- Including leather case, microfiber cloth, instructions for use and certificate
- Length 14.6cm, length open 13.8cm, length repositioned 17.6cm, diameter 13.9mm, weight approx.